Friday, May 27, 2011

FredagsFavoritter

My first Epla fridays favorites! Starting from the top:

Ramme from Libbo- Seriously wish I had a place for this in my house
Turquoise Flower Bracelet by Little Shop of Wonder- This has been on my wish list for a while 
Oh Happy Day Headband by amyjaney- Too cute for people of all ages
Baby Carriage Blanket by Handmade Vibeke- I dont have a baby but I am thinking about getitng this for the future!
Ring FIA by Bazaar- Perfect accessory for a sundress
Be Present Today Necklace by SophiaRose- Also known as the current seller of the week on Epla!

3 comments:

Vibeke said...

Tusen takk for at jeg fikk være med i dine sommerfreshe forelskelser :) Ha en flott fredag!

Marianne Vik Design said...

Flotte farver i favorittene dine! Moro at du er med å plukke ut fredagsfavoritter :o)

Alice said...

Tusen takk for at mitt armbånd er med blandt dine favoritter. Ha en god helg! :)

Post a Comment